Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I haven't forgotten..

The time flies by really fast.. I remember the day I left as if it was yesterday.. I took a step on the plane knowing that this is my first step into the future.. Leaving the past behind... Leaving great memories for the people I kept near my heart.. I knew for a fact.. nothing will ever be the same again..
My memories are treasures that remained from my previous years.. It can't be erased nor replaced.. I can both laugh and cry when thinking back.. There are emotional parts that I'm trying to suppress.. But I've learnt that it's not supposed to be forgotten.. it's what makes us human beings, human.. it's all those little stuff that makes you being you today... It's normal to feel sadness, anger, happiness or any type of feeling.. You just have to handle the situation the best you can.. Learn to forgive and your heart will be forgiven.. One day you will be understood for your actions..

1 comment: