Friday, September 23, 2011

Starbuck's my ♥

Less stress... finally I can feel relieved for a little while.. I'm so happy I passed the 2 tests =D 
Today a new employer came to work for me.. He is really good.. Great with the designs and does wonderful nails.. I feel more than blessed.. It feels like God is sending me Guardian Angels when I need them..

Now I need to get through some other things.. This year is gonna be Hectic.. I hope everything will be alright.. I can only pray and do my best right now..

The new Starbuck's Salted Caramel Mocha is awesome!

 Can't get enough of coffee..

 I love these mini cakes.. My sis got me hooked on them..

Last but not least.. The Mallorca bread (not sure of the name) is wonderful!!!! 
All from Starbuck's ♥

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU FISSE! If you ever need anything, im here for you!=]

    ReplyDelete