Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Atlanta pt1

I'm back to my normal life now.. It's been great going out of town a little bit and not think about work or any stressful things.. I had a great time with my family.. never realized I had such a big and warm family...

We went to Atlanta Friday night.. somehow we squeezed in 10 people into the car.. Not the "smallest people" in the world but it worked lol.. It felt like a little roadtrip haha.. 

My aunt told some ghost stories that gave me chills and other funny stories that been happening in her life.. Now I know where my humor comes from.. Because she is hilarious!

In the morning I wore a very light pink dress..
Me and my cousin Mia looked like each other lol.. Since it was a long time since I saw my family they thought I was Mia.. And when they saw Mia they got confused and had to guess who is who..

My Beautiful cousin Julie who was the bride. To be honest I didn't know she was my cousin until now.. My family is huge so it's hard to keep up with everybody..

On the wedding reception I wore a blue/black dress hihi.. Me and Mia's style of dress was almost the same.. again we matched each other.. You could think that we were twins if u saw us IRL..



The bride and groom are so cute together!



There are lots of lots of more pics.. Because everytime we took a picture there were like 7 cameras pointed at us lol... So you had to always be camera ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment