Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A wound in my heart ♥

I've been thinking a lot today.. been doing a lot of errands.. because I've been working the whole week straight without taking a day off.. All the stuff is just building up and stressing me out. It's hard to relax with a lot of stuff on my mind.. 
I'm thinking of working 7 days straight from now on after I'm done with my "important" stuff.. cause right now I have to do whatever I can to make it right.. I don't mind working.. I just need a little time to do my errands.. 

Now closer to the holidays we have to open up 9 am.. and close 10 pm.. it's a 13 hour shift.. and the Christmas week is 8 am to 11 pm.. Feel sorry for me!! I don't mind though.. I think I've become a workaholic.. I just want the best for me and  my family.. Cause when my mom and sister is coming over here.. I don't want them to think about anything.. I don't wanna see my mom work hard no more.. I love them with all my heart and I'm willing to do whatever I can for them.. 

People are asking me about my love-life.. I don't have time for anybody right now.. So it wouldn't be right for me to rush into a relationship.. I have a lot of great friends who are willing to stand up for me whenever I need them though ♥ I really appreciate that, and I will always be there for u guys ♥


An old song that I used to listen to 3 or 4 years ago..
A wound in my heart - Nicholas Teo

No comments:

Post a Comment