Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happiness in a jar

Sometimes I wished happiness came in a jar..  

I just looooove cute stuff... I received this from a sincere friend. I'm so in love with the jars... It says JOY and CHEER.. it really works =)) ..  And I'm a candy lover...


The world of those who are happy 
is different from the world of those who are not.


Lately I've been receiving free stuff as if it was Christmas morning.. I've been getting free perfume from a perfume seller when I passed his store.. It was a Sex And The City perfume called Mimi =) I received big muffins from a coffee seller hihi, he just threw in the muffins when nobody was looking.. I also received free coffee cause the coffee seller was giving me free stamps on the card.. Even a customer gave me a Hello Kitty decoration.. 

My aunt have been giving me stuff like crazy.. Last week my aunt came up with a Guess perfume, she asked me: "do you like it? I want to give it to you." And she added some make up with it. Later on that night when I came home I had a little headache, but me and my aunt were talking about shoes, clothes and make-up, we were giving each other tips and she gave me a lot of more stuff hihi. Perfume, pattern stockings from Express, a lot of make up, bags, and other fun stuff. She's like a young girlfriend to me.

5 comments:

  1. YOU BRAG TOO MUCH! Stop bragging so much! Every single blog you post is about you. Even when you supposedly say you help donate money when you win the lottery or w/e but you STILL BRAG about how good of a person you are for doing that. Just do a good deed without showing off and just receive things/presents without telling the world how spoiled you are or how pretty you are and that's why you're receiving all of this stuff. Do you realize that you are a little full of yourself? Your names suits you, everything is about "me me me". That's why you're name is Mimi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who you are, but didn't you realize that this is MY blog, Everything I will write is gonna be about Me, and I will keep writing about Me. What's the purpose for you to read my blog entries when they are all about me and then complaining about it? Nobody force you to come here ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't expect to read a blog about someone's life and expect it t be about someone else ! And fore god sake why are you keep reading if you think she just brag . How stupid can you be ?! Stop being such a hater its just ugly

    Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mi, I may say that your blog is worth to read. Because it is your blog, you decide what you want to write about. Do not understand why the girl should be so negative about this, it is not her own business? O.o

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first comment from Anonymous made me laugh really hard. lol. Why would you read her blog when you don't like what she is writing?

    This is her blog so what do you expect? I don't read her blog everyday but I read it from time to time, she's an amazing person in real life. She works really hard and is not spoiled at all. Whatever she gets she deserve every bit of it. and I love all her pictures that's why I like reading her blogs. It's not BRAGGING it's what's happening in her life and stuff she does is really inspiring.

    Stop being a hater and make the world a good deed instead of hating on others that actually does something!

    / Jenni Le

    ReplyDelete