Thursday, December 22, 2011

*Let it snow*




Some mobile uploads before work lol. Egocentric!

It was raining today.. And I was happy lol I know it's bad for business but I just love driving in the rain.. I love thinking in the rain.. it gives me a good feeling...

We got busy at work today which is really great.. The mall is crowded and I hate the traffic.. Got some Christmas shopping done and hopefully I will finish it off tomorrow.. I just booked a lot of appointments for tomorrow.. Maybe I'll be able to squeeze in some shopping too hihi. But it's gonna be difficult.. Oh well at least I know what gifts I'm aiming for to buy..

I do want some snow for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Jo tack, jag mår bra. Hur mår du själv? När ses vi igen, khi nao chi ve? Saknar du någonting från Sverige? Kram <3

    ReplyDelete