Sunday, December 4, 2011

In purple

My mom been asking where have I been, why haven't I've been active online for the past week lol. Cause she found nothing when she stalked me..I miss my family so much ♥♥♥

I must say the past week has been rough for me.. From the week of Thanksgiving until now.. I've been working a lot, and some days I stayed past closing time at work.. it's 30 minute drive back and forth and I have to drive every day.. work has been taking a lot of energy away from me. and the weather is not doing any better..
My body has just been so tired.. And I haven't been feeling good lately.. I drink a lot of fruit juice and stuff to keep me healthy and energized..

Here's pics for mom to say that I'm doing ok lol.. And I'm still myself.. I haven't been taking good care of myself and I just lost some sparks in my eyes but I'm coming back soon!!!! 

Tonight is my cousins's birthday.. Mai Ly or I like to spell her name Miley hihi..I'm in purple, my least favorite color.. But I kinda like it now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment