Monday, December 7, 2009

Autumn in my heart

Even though it's winter season.. Autumn has always been my season.. I love Autumn and all the memories it's been providing me..
Autumn

Looking through the window on a cloudy autumn day

Wishing you were here and forever you will stay

Birds are flying south to reach their goal, their destination
While I'm confused with my intensive frustration
Thinking of the past as I'm lying on my bed
Lying here alone with the chrystal tears I shed
I lost my belief to all the dreams I had
Everything I believed in, let me down and made me sad
Beautiful leaves become colored, as they're falling down
From green to yellow, orange, and brown.
The cold windy weather comes with sorrow and pain
Wiping off the happiness with the diamond shaped rain
I follow the movements from the trees to the ground
Then take my last breath and never again make a sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment