Friday, December 4, 2009

Exhausted



It's almost midnight.. I've been working hard today.. Working is the only way to keep me from being sad.. I love what I'm doing and I love the support from my customers..

Never thought that the adult life would feel like this.. that working is actually fun.. But in the end of the day you feel so exhausted and lonely.. The same routine every single day.. waking up, making myself a cup of coffee.. brushing my teeth and get ready for work.. - Going home, clean a little, taking a shower, watching TV, maybe eat and sleep..

Working 7 days a week doesn't give me much of a free time... I want to draw again.. I want to take pictures.. I want to explore the world.. get to experience stuff I've never experienced before..

I'm trying to step forward and not look back.. I hate to feel.. I wish I had no feelings.. Cause without feelings you can't feel pain... But that wouldn't make me a human being.. Pain can also be considered as something beautiful.. For me pain makes me feel alive.. It proves that I actually exist..

No comments:

Post a Comment