Friday, December 18, 2009

Just one more week

Only 1 week left until Christmas.. yaay ^__^

Not done with my Christmas gifts yet.. Still have a lot more to buy.. And I'm kinda broke..

Yesterday I ate breakfast at 11 am.. after that.. bam bam bam customers rushed in.. I was done with my last customer at 10.20 pm.. Between 11 am and 10.20 pm I worked without taking any breaks. I was soooo hungryand so tired...

Today is supposed to snow a lot.. I actually wish for a white Christmas this year.. but I hate that it's so cold..

Tomorrow we open at 8 am and close at 10 pm.. the working days are getting longer and longer..

For now there are only 250$ in my piggy bank.. trying to save my best friend some money to pay half of her ticket.. She lives in Sweden, don't want her to pay everything herself.. I love her to death <3

No comments:

Post a Comment