Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year


This New Year is gonna be the loneliest New Year ever.. Usually I'm surrounded by my friends and we party together.. Just before midnight everybody go to downtown together, shoot some fireworks and drinking champagne.. This year.. I'm stuck in my room with the dogs.. probably gonna dig myself a grave and bury myself in it.. it's a pity... Let next year be at better year..

Worked my ass off today.. It was to busy.. Worked straight without pausing again.. Came to work at 9 am.. we supposed to close at 6 pm but didn't get done until 6.40 something.. After work we went to China King Buffet with our co-workers..

Now I'm so full I can't even stand.. ate to much.. My New Year resolution? it's a secret..

Tomorrow my uncle is having a baby shower for his new baby which is my new cousin ^^ haven't seen her yet... Have to work tomorrow.. What to wear?

No comments:

Post a Comment