Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Thoughts

During those kind of circumstances I'm allowed to cry.. I'm afraid to get in touch with people whom I once was very close - people I know would always be there for me no matter what..

I was the one who packed my bag and ran away.. I have to many memories of the past that are tearing me inside out.. Just seeing the pictures of people that are very dear to me makes my heart weak.. I've been trying to overlook everything.. but once in a while it hits me in the head.. *sigh*

This is not the time to feel sorry for myself.. and I know no one would ever sympathize me after what I've done.. I'm not seeking for sympathy and I'm not asking for forgivingness.. I just want to let you all know that I think about u.. and I miss u all.... I still keep u all very close to my heart..

call me fake, bitch, loser, betrayer etc.. I won't change.. I will still be the same person.. I'm just not strong enough..

No comments:

Post a Comment