Monday, January 25, 2010

Beyond the surface

Why am I so weak? when I don't have the power to encounter problems I'm lying in my bed crying..I'm crying until my pillow get soaked wet.. then I turn the pillow and continue on the other side..

That was before...

Now.. I have to say.. I get better and better suppressing my feelings.. My tears has lost it's value.. Life could have been different if I didn't try to satisfy anyone.. If I only thought about myself.. Some decisions should be made by heart, but weren't..

Sometimes I wonder if I'm not good enough.. I doubt myself all the time.. what's wrong with me? am I to ugly, to short, to fat, to clumsy or just simply not good enough? I try to change.. I try to make myself better in every single way.. I'm aiming for perfection.. just to be good enough.. Just to satisfy everyone.. It's hurting me..

It's a scary thought that all the problems would disappear if I made myself disappear... help me

No comments:

Post a Comment