Thursday, January 14, 2010

5 miles


Lying in my bed watching Naruto...

Today me and my sis went to do some laundry.. there is a gas station not far away from the laundry place.. I walked to the gas station to buy a drink.. I was alone cause my sister had to go and get the car cleaned.. I can tell u.. I felt really unsafe walking over there even though it only took a minute to walk..

In Sweden I could feel safe anywhere I went.. I walked to school 30 minutes every day.. I walked to my friends.. I walked to downtown.. Never did I ever felt scared.. But over here...I feel that they gonna ambush me at any second..

Anyways.. I'm really improving at work.. One step closer to my goal.. Now I can call the nails I'm doing - perfect.. which makes me really excited to do my upcoming customers..

Today I ran 5 miles.. Felt really good!! Cause I've been so so so unhealthy.. been eating chips, candies and cookies every day hihi... damn the sugar addiction really hits me.. But now when I start to work out again I feel more healthier and I'm eating healthier..

Gonna continue on Naruto.. Sweet dreams <3

No comments:

Post a Comment