Tuesday, January 12, 2010

You reached for my hand.. but touched my heart



Today I've been working as usually.. Bought 3 books.. One is about the human brain and interesting stuff such as why u lose u car keys but never forget how to drive.. one is about The grammar devotional.. I kinda like reading to learn stuff.. Either that or Manga..

I went and bought my sister The Sims 3.. she really wanted it and asked if I wanna pay half the price and share with her.. I told her weeks ago.. hell no.. Don't know why I changed my mind and paid for the whole game instead.. it just got into me.
My best friend just received the Christmas card I sent her.. she started to cry even though she is the toughest girl I've ever known on earth.. she didn't know if she cried of happiness or because she missed me so damn much.. She is the last person I thought would ever cry.. She's the reason behind my personality and humor.. without her I don't think I would be the same person as I am today... I love her to death..


maaan.. There are no words to describe how much I miss her.. Even now I get teary when thinking about her.. I might as well pay her the whole ticket over here.. but there are so much I need to pay for now.. so I can only provide her with half of the ticket which is already 500 dollars... I think I've already managed to fill my piggy bank with 500..

I hate being human.. there are to much feelings involved.. what hurts the most is the happy moments that I can never take back

.. it really hurts down to my core.. it's so painful that I'm about to throw up..

No comments:

Post a Comment