Monday, January 4, 2010

New week

This morning I went shopping for my younger sister.. bought her a jacket, a dress-shirt, and an adorable skirt.. She's about the same size as me.. Maybe a little bit taller and skinnier... yep.. it sucks that your 11-years old sister is growing taller than a 19-years old pint-sized-midget...

The high heels must have been the greatest invention of all years.. What would I do without these heels hehe.. probably feel like a flat-footed duck running around.. When I talk to people who are much taller than me.. I don't feel like they're taking me seriously.. cause I have to look up to the sky talking to them..
Me and my lovely sister in Atlanta.. Miss her like crazy.. I want that hug again =(

Well.. at work right now.. it's already 3.45 pm.. yes. just 5 more hours until I hit the gym..

Goals for today: 5 miles.. it's about 8 km..

1 comment: