Wednesday, January 6, 2010

There are warm memories even in the cold winter

Today we've been doing a lot of errands.. We also bought some loudspeakers.. Or my uncle found them for us.. they were on sale.. 1200 was the original price.. But we only paid 580 for them.. Now we can sing Karaoke.. and play rockband lol..

We also went to Wal Mart and bought additionally 80 cloth hangers...

It's so damn cold.. I hate the weather... we're expecting snow on thursday.. but just a little.. Can't imagine how Sweden is like now... I need a warmer jacket.. but been to lazy to buy one.. and I kinda wish that the winter gonna be over soon..

In Sweden winter is looooooooooooong.. Comparing the US with Sweden.. Winter is really short over here..
I'm hungry again.. let's see what I can find to eat at work...

later!

No comments:

Post a Comment