Friday, February 5, 2010

Another long day

Can't believe we were crazy busy again... jeeez give me a break! some of the customers are hilarious and cute, making me laugh all day long.. some are just giving me a headache with their ill-behaved children..

Been watching Project Runway and America's best dance crew.. my favorite shows <3



I'm about to get sick.. think I'm getting a cold.. I was tired through my entire day.. my body was a little weak and I had a hard time breathing.. even so.. had to work cause the customers kept rushing in..

I hate it when people add me on FB without knowing me.. and when I go and look at their profile, they have over 1000 friends.. No thank u.. I don't want to be on your friend-list.. Are there any beneficial reasons?
This guy added me, we had some mutual friends.. I thought I might by chance have met him before..(I don't actually remember everybody I've seen) But this dude was a complete stranger, coming from the other side of the earth .. What's the allure in having a high number of "friends" on Facebook? What does it prove?

No comments:

Post a Comment