Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's raining outside


ugh.. sitting at the shop, drinking my own mixed coffee - which taste like vomit with creamer and sugar..

I woke up at 10 am.. My sis woke me up, had to brush my teeth and throw some clothes on in 5 minutes.. didn't have time to do my make-up and I forgot my make-up bag at home..*desperately looking for an eyeliner* cause I look like a five-month-untouched-corpse.. so if someone intend to come and visit me for some reason (this happens once in a while when I least expect it) please remember my inside beauty..

I want to eat but don't know what to eat. Cause I feel like I lost my appetite.. Where's my craving for sugar so I can go and buy me a cake? Now when I'm mentally prepared to eat some junk, my appetite doesn't allow me to.. wth..
sometimes when I don't want to eat, my cravings force me to eat.. This is so wrong..

No comments:

Post a Comment