Monday, February 1, 2010

I should close my eyes

I'm having a hard time right now.. all this confusion drives me crazy.. I'm not mad, neither disappointed.. I'm just fine.. but the feeling I feel is.. hurt..

I'm almost on the verge of giving up.. How hard do I have to try for miracle to happen? Right now I no longer know what to do. Can I just disappear? errr maybe not.. I know deep within that I can’t. I have a social responsibility to my family and walking away will worsen the situation. I just hope that when I wake up, everything will be alright.

I want to own my time and I want to take control but I can’t. I wish I don’t have to be stuck in this predicament where I need to rely on others for my existence. Where my actions are limited by my responsibilities. I wonder how long I have to endure this kind of scenario.

1 comment:

  1. Just close your eyes.
    What makes you happy?
    Only you can make you happy.
    Do what you should have done.
    I believe in you.

    ReplyDelete