Sunday, February 14, 2010

I don't hate Valentine after all

Work was busy as expected.. I went and bought lunch early in the morning.. bought some Chick-Fil-A 12 count nuggets meal.. When I came back it was packed with customers already.. wtf?!?! I didn't got to eat my dear nuggets until 7 pm.. Yes I was dying of hunger.. But it was impossible to eat.. When I finally determined to go and eat those cold nuggets.. a dear customer asked me to help her.. she was like please Mimi, save me I know you're eating cause your sister told me you haven't eat all day.. but after you've finished please help me with my lashes.. I couldn't let her down cause she's so sweet.. so I helped her put some lashes on for her date.. hope you had fun on your date.

Wherever I turn, I see Valentine stuff, it makes me wanna have it just because it's so cute.. But I had to feel sorry fo myself and try to ignore when passing by.. Can't really look straight into the stuff cause it makes me blubber =(

This morning at work I found flowers on my work station.. it was a bunch of roses in a vase from someone anonymous.. it made me curious.. Then during the day while I was working, I received some other flowers, a teddy, and balloons.. It was so cute omg.. I have to admit I am a sucker for those things.. Don't know who the senders are though..


Secret admire?

ok.. I am somewhat loved after all..

No comments:

Post a Comment