Friday, February 12, 2010

Morning exercise


My feet are frozen! why? had to walk the dogs this morning... Well.... I opened the door so the dogs can just step out and do their thing.. but today Mozart and Bailey ran a little further ... They almost ran to my creepy neighbours (they have 2 pitbulls, their garden looks like a murders territory)..

What happened was.. Ok.. first imagine me in a white t-shirt, some baggy pink pajamas paints.. no socks or shoes and ruffled hair.. looking like I just opened my eyes..
got that picture in your head?
Here it comes.. While the dogs ran to the other side.. I had to by reflex run after them.. barefoot! Sometimes I forget that I'm not superwoman.. it was frost and snow on the ground.. I ran on the frozen grass, icy snow, asphalt.. damn I ran fast.. it hurt my feet... but I had to run around and catch my dear dogs who thought it was pretty funny.. I looked like a crazy chick who just got kicked out of the house...

That was my morning exercise.. back to bed drinking my hot coffee and writing this uneccessary entry.. Have a good day.

1 comment:

  1. I like you. Your personality is very straight forward. You're real with the things you want to say. For now, I'll keep it anonymous. If I ever see you, I would want to talk to you.. let's just say that. If ever our paths cross...

    ReplyDelete