Monday, February 8, 2010

one second between laughter and tears

Mom just called.. I cried.. I cried my heart out.. I thought I could hold back my tears but it was so difficult.. the first 10 minutes of our conversation went smoothly without me being emotional.. we joked around and talked about everything between heaven and earth.. but then it hit me how much I missed her.. so the tears were flowing the same time I was talking.. My voice became weaker and then.. the emotional breakdown.. it felt good just letting my tears out without holding back.. I hate that I'm such an emotional person...

1 comment:

  1. - ibland är jag lite avunsjuk på er tjejer , kan och vill gråta när ni vill och till vem som hälls...och sen sedan säga det till vem ni vill .

    - Vi killar ,,, vem vet när vi gråter ? och till vem kan vi säga och prata med. ?

    - det vi killar kan göra är att gömma oss under täcken och sedan ......

    ReplyDelete