Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pain, pain go away

I am dying of pain now.. I can't move.. Today was really busy.. worked non-stop again.. Must be the reason why my stomach hurt so tremendously.. been working to hard and been eating very poorly..

During work today my stomach cramped.. My hand was shaking while painting my last customer.. This has gotten really bad..

After work my sister took me to Hong Kong buffet.. I was dying for food.. But every bite I took cramped.. It hurt so badly I couldn't eat.. I forced myself to eat.. Had to twist and turn myself for ever bite I swallowed.. Even the soup was painful to eat.. But I managed to get some food into me.. The challenge was to keep it down..

We went to Wal Mart after the buffet.. It was tough walking..(imagine me like a hunchback punching my stomach once in a while) Had to sit down in every corner.. But I couldn't whine.. had to suck it up... Wish mommy was here so I can get some love. Cause right now I don't wanna show my weaknesses.. But lord it hurts so bad.. I hate whining for pain.. it's the last thing I would do.. But this freaking hurt.. it feels like someone is punching, stabbing me from the inside.. Never ever had my stomach ached like this before..

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment