Saturday, November 14, 2009

Almost recovered

I'm awake.. been sleeping a lot... really.. never slept so much in my life..
I guess I have to work today even though I'm not completely healthy.. I can walk, work and talk.. that's probably all I need.. But I think I shouldn't over work myself.. sometimes it's hard.. and very stressful.. But I'm amazed how fast I recovered from being sick.. Yesterday I was "can't walk, can't eat, can't do nothing"... Now I'm just a little weak but I can do stuff.. No sympathy..

All I needed was a lot of sleep.. and some nasty Theraflu, which gave me and my sister vomiting reflex.. we ended up coughing and laughing at the same time.. The faces we made weren't sweet I could tell... It tasted like vomit blended with whatever flavor that came with it and last but not least, bitter medicine.. you know when you take medicine it's just a teaspoon or something.. this Thereflu thing is a whole cup!!! I had to swallow a whole cup of nasty vomit-blended-stuff...

Right now I'm drinking camomile tea and eating cereal.. yes cereal!! since when did I ate cereal with milk?? since now I guess... I can't remember when was the last time I ate cereal.. I think I was 6 or 7 years old, which were 12 years ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment