Friday, November 13, 2009

My view of Love

I haven't lost faith in love.. I've hurt, I've been hurt, I've loved, I've been loved..

One day my savior will show up..

According to me, Love is something beautiful.. something irreplaceable.. Each love has it's own thorns, it's own unique pattern.. once you've experienced it you can never let go of the feeling no matter how much it hurts to get there.. Love makes you feel the butterflies flying around through your entire body, the desire of being close to the person you love is undeniable. You can't stop thinking of the person that made such an impact to your heart..

You can't grow in love until you give it away. The more you give it away, the more it returns to you.

Love is understanding each other, learning each others strengths and weaknesses.. Love desires nothing more than what is best for the other person and will provide it in any possible way. .. Love.. is something you can't live without... finding someone you can never imagine to let go..

There are to many words to describe love.. But all the descriptions in the world are not enough to explain it.. But just by placing your hand on the heart feeling every heartbeat makes you understand when you're in love.. The sound of the heart is not very flattering, but of all the sound in the world, the sound of the heart has the most beautiful meaning in it..

No comments:

Post a Comment