Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The silence plays tricks


Sitting here alone in the living room with a hot coffee.. it's cold and pitch black outside.. The wind is blowing hard.. still..it's so quiet.. I should be scared.. especially after the movie paranormal activity I saw last week... But strangely I'm not.. Maybe I'm not scared anymore, maybe I've accepted that we're living in the world with "others".. Usually my mind is playing games with me..

..............Something just fell at the hallway.. damn.. Now I'm scared.... it must have been my purse... I hate it when it's quiet like this.. cause I'm aware of every single sound... But at the same time.. I love the feeling.. The feeling of being alone for a while.. When I can concentrate and just think...

I hear some birds chirping.. it's getting lighter outside..

Maybe I still fear that something, someone's out there watching me.. I'm not afraid of paranormal things cause I know we're living in a world full of it.. I'm just afraid of seeing what I don't wanna see..


No comments:

Post a Comment