Friday, November 13, 2009

I got sick

I finally got sick.. this is really bad.. yesterday I didn't feel good at all in the afternoon.. I planned to stop working at 8 pm.. Cause I started to feel nauseous.. but then I got a request from one of my regular customer.. so I had to do her nails.. After doing my last customer, my nose began to flow and there came tears from my eyes..I started to sweat and got so dizzy.. Thank God I was wearing a mask.. cause I felt like a complete loser... hehe

After the ride home I walked like a zombie.. went to the bathroom.. threw up whatever I ate.. brushed my teeth then went straight to bed.. I slept for 12 hours.. woke up today at 9 something, still had a big headache and felt no good at all.. My night was bad.. hot cold, hot cold.. my sister bought me some medicine.. drank it, then went to sleep again..

It's funny how my appetite has changed completely.. usually I can eat anything at anytime.. but now when I think about food I just wanna throw up.. all I've been eating is plain rice soup.. just because it doesn't have any flavor.. I rather not eat anything, but my sister told me I had to eat cause I can't drink medicine and eat nothing.. it's good to have a caring sister.. or else it would have been worse..

It's Friday the 13th today... just wanna remind u lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment