Thursday, November 12, 2009

At work

I feel like I've increased my skills a lot.. Which makes me really happy and relieved.. Got new customers today..

Everything tastes so bad.. I'm definitely not a picky person.. but after having Theraflu, everything makes me wanna throw up.. Even the sweetest sugar turned bitter.. and my throat is itching even more now..

I only get sick once a year.. Haven't got sick this year yet... so maybe it's about time.. lol..


I want to eat something.. or at least chew on something.. but don't feel to eat anything at all.. cause I keep imagining the Theraflu.. maybe it's my throat that creates the taste..

this reminds me of when I coughed constantly 1 week straight 2 years ago.. My sister got so annoyed by me lol.. couldn't speak at all.. coughed everytime I opened my mouth,, I got so exhausted by that time.. hope it never gonna happen again..


I really want to get into my own bed and rest.. hate this weather.. makes me so sad..

No comments:

Post a Comment