Monday, November 16, 2009

Please go away

When I look in the mirror, I don't see myself anymore.. I'm not sure if it's a good or a bad thing.. But I know for sure that I don't like this person I see .. I detest her.. a picture reflecting someone, something I can't live with.. I wish her to vanish... Please be deleted from my vision...

2 days ago I had my worst emotional breakdown ever.. Nowhere to go.. No one to turn to.. it was me against them all..

A deep scar doesn't heal on it's own.. the scar will get deeper with time..

Are u crying? Darling, tears will get u nowhere.. no one can hear you? no one's gonna be there listening to your crying serenade? Your voice becomes ignored.. The silence will eat u up... bit by bit.. in the end you'll get conquered by the darkness..

1 comment:

  1. stupid stupid mi!! im here for u and you know it! even if the timezone is different, Im still here for u! and you can talk to me whenever you want to.. Email me or whatever ^^

    Love u girl <3

    ReplyDelete