Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tomorrow will be a better day

Pain? I'm laughing at it.. fears? I'm facing it.. I only exist in this cruel world just to create misery.. Deep in my heart I'm holding a grudge... A grudge I can't let go..

When laughter can't be faked anymore, the only things that are left out are tears.. I close my eyes and pretend it never happened.. I open my eyes slowly, *sigh* it's still there..

How many times haven't you fought for your own happiness?
Somewhere on the endless road I kinda gave up.. I'm about to break down into small fragile pieces.. I tenderly bit my lower lips and slowly close my eyes thinking, "tomorrow will be a better day".

I don't have the strength, the missing pieces that would put me together.. I still wonder who I am and why I exist in this competitive world of comparison.. The best adapted survives and those who are weak fades away..

LIFE
Life is sorrow, life is pain..
Life can make you truly insane..
You'll get wounded, you'll get hurt.
It's nothing you can rub out, like some dirt..
You fight for yourself, you fight for your dreams..
But fighting to survive is what it all seems..
When is enough, when will it end?
When will those tender wounds mend?
Life is winning, life is loosing
But sometimes it's all confusing
Life has a reason, life has a goal
It gave you a brain, a heart and a soul.
Believe in yourself, trust your heart
Even though, you're falling apart...

1 comment:

  1. There will be a better day <3

    Sv: haha inte fysiskt men psykiskt kan vi titta på dem tillsammans ;) Förresten, längesen jag öppnade din speldosa, vred lite på den igår, haha saknade dig ännu mer! fuck that >.< men det är tur att jag hita lite minnen av dig aif :D

    ReplyDelete