Thursday, November 19, 2009

Back to work

I'm back to work.. It's been a while since I worked.. Almost a week now.. I feel so bad not working.. Still not completely recovered.. But able to work..

My voice is still retarded, I look like a mess.. Have some red spots in my eyes.. so as a result I look like a monster.. But I don't have the energy to care...

We moved everything yesterday and the weather was bad... rainy.. After moving all our stuff me and my sister had to feed the guys as our appreciation for the help.. we went and ate at a chinese buffet.. Thx to Ren, Tony, Lin, Tuan and Kimmie for yesterday.. Don't know what to do without you guys =) Btw.. The moving went really fast.

The new house is not ready yet, we still have to repaint the wall cause some dude messed it up.. I want to kick his no-no place... Even my younger sister would have done a better job..

But our house feels cozy and warm.. I really like it, it feels like my home now.. Just hate the paint on my bedroom wall.. Yellow? seriously!? oh well.. Have to bare with it a little longer.. Then I will paint it white with a baby pink front wall..

And u know who greeted us when we got home? Mr.Big Spider at the door way.. It was HUGE! Nice greeting hehe.. not so funny.. But I had a great sleep last night.. didn't want to get up at all..

No comments:

Post a Comment